The RoleWe’re looking for a highly-motivated andexperiencedevent marketer Senior to own theevent and field strategy to reach prospective customers who buy Lyra for their employees and prospective employees who use Lyra. In this role, you’ll beresponsible for developing ourevent strategy at conferences,trade shows, regional innovationevents, as well as customer-hostedevents and workshops to drive engagement from Lyra members. You will work collaborative and smart people across the marketing, sales, customer success, and clinical teams and will work on multiple, simultaneous field marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- Identify, develop, manage and support national events to drive sales objectives.
- Responsible for creating strategy across events, webinars, and workshops to drive leads and pipeline for sales.
- Develop a regional field marketing calendar, including corporate, employer, and partner programs as appropriate.
- Develop event strategies that include input from cross-functional teams and align with overall Lyra strategy, branding, and internal goals.
- Define, evaluate, and report on event success metrics.
- Create process and efficiency in event planning and operations and enable scalable approach to events, big and small.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective event.
- Ensure events deliver impact both at the messaging level as well as the account level.
- Identify, evaluate, and secure strategic sponsorship opportunities, speaking opportunities, awards, and memberships in key organizations/associations that gets Lyra in front of our potential customers.
- You will support the production of event programs for business and member audiences, including conferences, trade shows, sponsorships, Lyra-hosted events, and regional customer-hosted events.
- You will manage multiple projects and project elements, including lead generation, onsite staff management, success and ROI metrics, and post-project recap reports.
- You will collaborate with marketing and events partners including agencies, catering, security, live stream/video, registration, facilities, shipping, and other event logistics partners.
- You will meet project timelines and events budgets.
- You will collaborate with internal partners to refine standard methodologies and standards across Lyra, and then build on them for future event planning, execution, and measurement.
- You will cultivate strong industry relationships with marketing partners and key vendors.
- You will work to collaborate with marketing and sales colleagues to ensure the Lyra story/messaging is integrated into all eventexperiences.
- You have 4+ years experience in event marketing.
- You have demonstrated experience programming and/or producing various-sized events from 50 to 10,000+ attendees. Experience in the employee benefits / employee healthcare space a plus.
- You have experience doing the event planning and operations from start to finish: identifying venues, vendor management, presenting standard terms, logistics, labor, decor, f&b, sponsor integration, onsite management, post-event evaluation, budget, etc.
- You can work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- You work well under pressure, with tight deadlines, and cope with changes.
- You are a creative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- You can multitask and take the lead on several events simultaneously.
- You have the ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask and work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- You have familiarity with competitive eventlandscape.
- You possess a strong desire to consistently improve events, bringing new ideas to the table – both strategic and execution.
- You can travel 30%-50%.