What you’ll do and how you’ll make an impact:
- Be an event marketing powerhouse – help us achieve our business goals by supporting all aspects of event marketing, including planning and executing events, email and promotional campaigns for our events, working with sales to ensure maximum ROI on events, all event logistics for our events and tradeshows, and helping to produce our annual user conference, Engage.
- Own our global trade show program - drive project schedules, adhere to budgets, and oversee functions including event planning and event management. Interface directly with vendors, technology partners, and customers to manage demos and booth logistics. Work with the marketing and sales teams to determine appropriate collateral, sponsorships, promotions, and staffing for each event. Plan and execute promotional campaigns for each of your events.
- Drive results and ROI - monitor and measure the success of events and evaluate results against organizational goals.
- Help develop new field marketing programs – explore and develop new programs to increase operational excellence and drive growth.
- Be a successful self-starter – be smart, resourceful and a resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required.
- Collaborate – develop partnerships with sales, product, PR, executive leadership, and agency teams to ensure an integrated, multi-channelevent marketing approach.
- Get stuff done – you're a proven DO-er who has led successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Learn – gain experience in all aspects of the marketing and sales function from subject matter experts, while gaining valuable knowledge about the fastest-growing cloud industry.
- Be challenged and have fun - you will be challenged and tested to maximize your potential, and it will be fun. You will come to work every day knowing what is expected of you, while at the same time being able to determine how you’ll work to accomplish your goals.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, hospitality, business, or a related field.
- 5-7 years experience in event and field marketing, including managing concurrent trade shows and large annual events (user/customer conferences).
- Competency with Salesforce experiencerequired; competency with web / automation platforms, and analytics tools is a big plus.
- Demonstrated history and expertise in creating and executing promotional campaigns, project management, event planning best practices, space management, audio/visual, signage, housing, sponsorship strategy, and vendor management.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven.
- Exceptionally proactive with a willingness to “learn, then do, then master, then teach”.
- Demonstrated excellence with written communications, project management, and time management.
- Ability to get things done, quickly and effectively.
- B2B performance marketing experience is ideal, preferably in the technology industry.