SUMMARY The Field Marketing Manager will develop, manage and evolve marketing programs to generate demand for the ANSYS semiconductor product line and sales teams. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, product managers, support teams and ANSYS sales teams to define and execute metrics-driven campaigns. This person will be responsible for developing, adapting and executing highly effective marketing programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales within the region. The field marketing manager will also collaborate with global field marketing teams to drive semiconductor solutions into marketing plans outside of North America.
- Develop and execute a broad range of integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, programs to acquire new contacts, expand and retain the installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities already in pipeline, ensuring that all such activity is closely aligned to Sales priorities and revenue targets.
- Drive adoption of semiconductor solution marketing programs with global field marketing teams.
- Create and execute digital marketing tactics and online promotions for the sales region
- Executes strategic global marketing campaigns and regional industry campaigns at the territory level
- Creatively integrate live events, webinars, online marketing and social media to achieve demand gen goals.
- Provide account-based marketing support for select key accounts.
- Identifies new tactics to connect with market across all personas including users, managers and executives
- Builds a community of customers, prospects and students through campaigns, social media, webinars.
- Nurtures existing leads through digital content, events and other appropriate marketing methods
- Monitor lead flow within the territory to ensure the appropriate sales channels are receiving and following up on leads
- Measures ROI of field marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting
- Marketing degree or equivalent is essential
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted direct mail and email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%