Summary: The Field Marketing Manager, North America, is responsible for driving marketing campaigns and programs that increase the sales pipeline and ultimately lead to acquiring new customers and cross-selling/up-selling existing accounts in the Merchants and Intermediary segments. He/she will design, implement and execute demand generation programs with deep expertise of vertical/industry trends, sales targets and pipeline goals ensure greatest possible success. The person in this role will collaborate closely with peers and other members of the ACI Global Sales Marketing organization and other ACI units including Corporate Marketing, Segment/Solution Marketing, Customer Marketing and the product solution teams to meet the sales and pipeline objectives associated with this role. The Field Marketing Manager will work very closely with the sales team in North America, supporting the sales leaders and representatives with creative campaigns, engaging events and compelling communications to vertical markets and targeted accounts. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing, Corporates & Merchants, North America.
- Develop and manage integrated segment marketing plans through a blend of tactics including industry and ACI hosted events, webinars, third party, social, partner marketing and account based marketing – from conception to completion
- Drive lead generation activities to increase lead conversion rates to meet pipeline targets. Pilot new demand generation programs.
- Serve as industry/vertical expert by developing an understanding of common challenges and business concerns. Apply knowledge to designing, planning and executing programs to increase the effectiveness of sales and when pursuing new opportunities.
- Track marketing KPIs. Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs, including marketing sourced, marketing attribution to pipeline, revenue, average selling price, and time to close and experience testing for pre-launch evaluations
- Collaborate. Build strategic relationships with cross functional, key stakeholders to promote awarenessand marketing campaign efforts
- Communicate. Develop and execute communications plans to ensure that stakeholders are aware of marketing programs, events, product launches and sales enablement
- Manage expenses. Manages tracking various projects budget and invests wisely
- Orchestrate creative. Work with internal marketing teams and external agencies to develop market-leading marketing content, campaign assets and sales enablement assets
- Plan and execute field events. Participates in planning and executing for key industry events and trade shows
- Travel ~ 20%
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 7+ years related experience B2B
- Master's Degree preferred
- Payments industry knowledge highly desirable
- Merchant segment background; General retail, telco, gaming or grocery retail experience a significant plus
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Salesforce.com experience highly preferred
- Marketo experience preferred
- Optimizes best practices in marketing measurement
- Exceptional communication skills for collaboration
- Solid knowledge of various marketing and web tools
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action