About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digitaldistribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com or websites Achievers, Blackhawk Engagement Solutions, Cardpool, ExtraMeasures, Gift Card Lab, Gift Card Mall, GiftCards.comand OmniCard.
Achievers is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and energetic marketer to lead our Accounts Based Programs and Events function. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team defining marketing for a fast-growing company on an important mission.
You’ll be responsible for telling our unique story and success, driving growth and conversions with Sales for Achievers. You’ll report to the Director of Demand Gen and Operations and have the opportunity to develop our field and account-based programs and event strategies, including our roadshows and customer conferences. The scope is inclusive of content strategy with the communications and content team, analyst relationships, product management and marketing, and sales. This person should be aware of event planning and management. You’ll get to work across multiple areas of marketing and have a direct and immediate impact on our company’s success. A successful A-player will bring a passion for high-quality program and event strategy, implementation, logistics, and measurement. This person thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment keen on collaboration and business outcomes.
- Develop, plan, execute and measure Achievers field programs and corporate event strategies, including industry trade/regional shows, sponsorships, partner programs, roadshows, and customer conferences - with a focus on quantifiable outcomes
- Work closely with Account Executives, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success, and Product to identify the right events and other tactics to drive conversion and retention
- Create and implement a new Achievers-run field event strategy
- Manage the execution of all event planning and logistics
- Directly work with Field Sales to create programs that target top-tier accounts in pipeline with the goal of supporting sales to convert opportunities into deals
- Ensure tight alignment of spend against high return by analyzing and reporting full funnel contribution against marketing activities
- Build and foster relationships with industry trade show leaders
- Work cross-functionally to create speaking opportunities and align speakers (internal and external)
- Lead creation of event communications and promotion to drive meaningful attendance and engagement with key prospects, partners, and customers
- 5+ years in corporate marketing focused on events, field and account-based marketing, working for or on behalf of B2B software companies (SaaSpreferred)
- Experience planning and managing logistics for company participation in conferences and trade shows (specifically customer conferences or roadshows)
- Stellar project management and communication skills
- Flexible work schedule and the willingness to travel (including potential evening and weekend work)
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree from accredited four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and a marketing automation platform (Marketo) preferred
- Action and results-oriented: rolls-up sleeves and tackles work head-on - no task is too small or insignificant for you
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative environment
- Never satisfied with the status quo – always looking for opportunities to improve
- Strategy is not complete unless it includes metrics and clear definitions of success
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Team player who is enthusiastic about helping out across the team, and learning new skills within the marketing function
- Can work as an individual contributor or in a group and is driven.