- Responsible for oversight of ARD process. Primary customer contact for any quality and delivery inquiries from Honda.
- Responsible for oversight of quality processes and procedures in the manufacturing production area and of suppliers.
- Responsible for leading, developing, managing and executing all quality systems requiredwithin their area of responsibility. This includes working with customers, suppliers (external and internal), Launch personnel, and Manufacturing staff.
- Maintenance of APQP documentation and support of the corrective action process are primary tasks. This includes preparation and submission of customer required documentation and construction of 8D problem-solving responses.
- Responsible for daily reporting of key metrics, issues, and actions.
- The position is primarily first shift, but includes support of other shifts. Limited travel to support customer needs is required.
- The position reports to the Plant Engineering Manager with dotted lines to Plant Quality Manager and Plant Operations Manager.
- Experiencewith the following quality methods: APQP, PPAP, TS16949, PFMEA, & MSA
- Understanding of Honda Business Systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced quality statistics
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including experience preparing problem-solving documents such as 8D?s
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Strong mechanical/technical skills and ability to read engineering drawings
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related automotive experienceExperience working directly with customers
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Engineering: 3years
- Automotive Industry: 5years