The Field Loss Prevention Manager (FLPM) is the key position in the Loss Prevention Department,and an important Market Support Partner. The FLPM is responsible for investigating incidents of robbery, burglary, fraud, theft, policy violations, allegations of wrongdoing, or any other activities that have or potentially could adversely affect the entire retail channel of T-Mobile USA (Corporate locations, TPR, MetroPCS Corporate and Authorized Dealer locations). This role is responsible for the timely and comprehensive training of all Market Directors, District Managers, Human Resources Business Partners, Retail Store Managers, Retail Store Associates, and Authorized Dealer Owners/Principles and employees on all elements of retail safety, robbery prevention, security, store loss and inventory management practices for T-Mobile Corporate Stores, T-Mobile Premium Retailers (TPR) and MetroPCS Corporate Stores and Authorized Dealers with responsibility for approximately 30+ corporate locations and 1650+ Authorized Dealer locations. TheField Loss Prevention Manager will also be responsible for auditing to evaluate compliance to merchandise protection and physical security standardswithin each of their assigned store locations.STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies: Requires competency in organizational agility, customer oriented, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Provide robbery prevention, security, and loss prevention training to all Corporate and Authorized Dealer locations within their assigned area.
- Coordinate investigations of robbery and burglary with law enforcement agencies with the intent of arrest and prosecution of perpetrators.
- Identify/develop/effectively conclude investigations that are identified on a regional basis or assigned on other basis. Completes audits of operational, safety and inventory control related procedures. Validates compliance to store physical security standards.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups to ensure process compliance with all corporate program standards and achieve maximum results.
- Maintain and validate loss prevention education and awareness training for internal MetroPCS customers and multiple levels of management.
- Assist the retail channel and other business partners with the collection, organization, and preparation of data for review and analysis related to investigations or other matters.
- Responsible for overall inventory shortage reduction and minimizing controllable losses.
- Consult and exert influence on business partners and Authorized dealers on various aspects of loss prevention and physical security standards.
- Partner with cross functional groups ensuring compliance with all TPR operating standards while achieving results.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
Qualifications Minimum Required
- 5+ years of experience in some form of Law Enforcement preferred
- 5+ years of operating experience in the retail or public sector
- 5+ years retail loss prevention experience &/or retail fraud investigation and reporting
- Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to respond with professionalism to new situations and complex issues in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organize and appropriately prioritize multiple and ongoing tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate to both internal and external resources.
- Knowledge of computers with the ability to learn the T-Mobile proprietary software and applications utilized to perform duties.
- Exhibit solid understanding of individual and department goals as well as an in-depth understanding of business operations.
Education Minimum Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
License or Certification and/or Successful completion of Basic and Advanced Fraud Analysis & Detection training, Interview & Interrogation and the use of proprietary reporting software, loss prevention investigative tools as well as video surveillance systems The MLPM position also requires detailed understanding of Criminal Law & Due Process, detailed Wireless Industry terminology, processes and technology and Wireless Industry Privacy Standards and practices, as well as experienced interaction, coordination and engagement with Law Enforcement Agencies at the local, state & federal levels. Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and/or Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI) designation preferred. Accreditation/membership in a professional loss prevention, investigative or security organization preferred.