People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources (HR) professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Manage HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives for all Software and Platform accounts in North America. Act as primary connection between HR and local employees (full-time and Flex) across all accounts and serve as the main liaison to Business, HR functions, service organizations. Partner with the Client Account Leadership, the Client Account Human Resource Leader (CAHRL), Human Resource Center of Excellence and Geographic Unit (GU) Delivery teams to understand GU and client account goals to deliver value added HR solutions and services. May include: first point of contact for Employee Relations at the client site, strategic resourcing guidance, design/implementation of account employee engagement activities and recognition programs, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision. Manages service delivery of client site People Advisors.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global / local policies and processes
- Define the operational framework for the GU/Location/Client delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee
- Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work with the GU Center of Excellence Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
- Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Lead team of People Advisors and Client Account HR Leads as required
- Ensure career planning and development for employees
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
- Deliver employee Orientation and Integration
- Ensure high-service level on key HRprocesses within Field HR, i.e. Onboarding, performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond/Global/Foundation clients andthat the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
- Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross industry, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
- Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
- May provide end to end service delivery of all Mobility Services at a the GU global level for the defined priority area and accountable for coordination, delivery, employee satisfaction, prioritization and escalation for HR activities related to mobility services at a global level
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team to ensure it is aligned to the GU / Deploy to Entity (DTE)/ client account goals to to deliver value added HR solutions
- Oversight of Account on-boarding, orientation, integration and 'roll-off' at the respective locations
- Provide performance support and coaching for the business
- Work with HR Business Partners to evaluate account needs and propose HR solutions
- Drive Account wide engagement programs working to understand/sustain/improve employee engagement and maximize retention
- Deliver trainings at the client site, including Conduct Counts, Truly Human, Performance Achievement and partnering withEmployee Relations (ER) to deliver Employment Law
- Partnering with the client’s Site Facilities, Security and HR/ER Teams to address the most complex employee issues that could have media exposure and legal implications and involving the appropriate Accenture contact for resolution
- Provide strategic guidance on ramp up/downs and large scale conversions
- Procurement, Employee Relations, Talent Supply Chain, Legal, Recruiting, CAHRLs, Line Managers, etc.
- Supervised by Local Field HR Lead or another role identified by him within his team.
- Liaise with Operational relationship with NA Flex Lead and Global CAHRLs
- Responsible for a team of 6 Local Field HR/PA
- Role requires 5 days a week presence at the client site on a need basis
- Up to monthly travel to Austin, TX
- Basic qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience
- Experience in a large, multi-national organization or consultancy preferred
- Experience with a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment preferred
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Develops and maintain positive long term relationships
- Escalates and resolves risks and issues in a timely manner. Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Communication skills written and oral
- Agility to answer to unexpected situations/scenarios