Field HR Manager
As the Field HR Manager you will be responsible for the retail field talent development, employee relations, organizational development, diversity and recruitment. You will be a trusted advisor to field leaders and have the ability to pivot between strategy and tactical execution seamlessly. Establishing effective partnerships and communication to ensure HR programs and processes are delivered and implemented consistently throughout the store network; developing confidence in people management by supporting and coaching teams to identify employee issues and find solutions with minimal risk to the business.
- Partner with HR team to drive consistent employee relations process and training that empowers Retail Field Managers to act as first point of contact to resolve issues in a legally compliant manner.
- Manage the implementation of HR initiatives and provide support to the group to strategically and positively drive organizational change through consistent communication.
- Support and coach managers to address performance issues in a timely manner and provide support as needed for the Performance Review process.
- Identify opportunities for ways of working, policies, procedures, and programs to develop long term strategies regarding employee engagement and retention.
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with corporate and legal requirements.
- Investigate employee issues and concerns in timely, professional manner, respond to, and resolve issues as appropriate. Ensuring all investigation notes and documentation are logged appropriately.
- Field coordination liaison for management of KPI processes to ensure compliance.
- Assist hiring managers in developing strategies to address critical vacancies/workforce gaps while proactively working to optimize talent.
- Administer Performance Management Process for the retail field team.
- Development, maintenance, and implementation of the Employee Handbook, drug screening, job descriptions and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing federal and state requirements; FMLA, ADA, EEO, OSHA and FLSA.
- Partner in all PIP’s, progressive coaching and terminations, ensuring proper policy and procedures are utilized to reduce adverse employment claims.
- Assist with identifying gaps in existing policies and contribute to the development of new policies and procedures.
- Conduct employee relations investigations and work to resolve issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- A Bachelor's degreerequired
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible human resource experience at a manager level
- Multi-Unit Human Resources experience in retail
- Strong retail or retail management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand company and field location priorities and work through complex business issues to identify, develop, and implement effective solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; including oral and written communications, listening, and presentation/facilitation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills