The Field Human Resources Manager Team is responsible for providing Human Resource strategy and consulting support to Area and Region leadership teams as well as branch office teams across the United States. Field HR Managers influence the achievement of business results by consulting with senior field leaders and branch teams to assess and identify leadership development, branch team communication and teamwork, and business process solutions and act as an accountability partner to reinforce behavior change that enables performance excellence. Field HR Managers also deliver group interactive learning and training events to develop Financial Advisor and Branch Office Administrator leadership and teamwork skills and competencies. In addition, Field HR Managers partner with key HR and business line stakeholders to drive implementation of leadership and human resources programs and initiatives from home office to the field.
- College degree in related field required. PHR/SPHR certification strongly preferred
- A minimum of 8 years Human Resources experience including a minimum of 6 years progressively more responsible HR consulting, organizational development, or HR business partner experience required
- Prior leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Prior change management and project management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated consulting, strategic planning, leadership development, and business process improvement experience strongly preferred
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and have the ability to influence people at all levels of the Firm
- Must have ability to build trust and credibility relating to proposed solutions and business processes
- Experience creating business line workflows, processes and procedures strongly preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing skills, and have strong presentation skills
- Travel requirement is 40% - 50% throughout the year. Must be able to travel to and between eastern division markets on a regular basis as well as to Edward Jones Headquarter offices in Tempe, AZ and St. Louis, MO