- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management, will manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures (e.g., customers, vendors, etc.).
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
- Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
- Will be responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
- Manages projects at this level with responsibility for the delegation of work and the review of others' work product.
- Opportunities for problem solving and innovation are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues but typically are not complex. Problems may require understanding of other job areas.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives of the project.
- Other specific duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required of employees assigned to these jobs.
- Position can be remote. Home office location is located in Herndon, VA.
- Position requires 75% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in full cycle Project Management.
- Experience in Construction Management preferred.
Job ID: ES20182305-24936