Agile Networks is seeking to fill the position of Field Engineer. This full-time salaried position will oversee all aspects of our network build-out including internal operations and outside field processes and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage network customers and processes.
- Oversee and schedules construction and network deployment.
- Process orders and inventory of materials and products per projects and site locations.
- Coordinates with subcontractors on specific project and materials.
- Enter corresponding data and information into CRM per site location.
- Install equipment (Must be able to lift 50lbs+)
- Understanding monitoring process and tools.
- Assist in the installation of all aspects of wireless cell site foundations, grounding and conduits, with electrical installations where applicable
- Ensure highest level of safety and quality control requirements are upheld
- Assist in the preparation and cleaning of site
- Responsible for tool inventory and upkeep daily on job site
- Applicants must possess 2-3 years management experience directing Telecom/Project Management Experience
- Candidate must possess strong communications skills, both verbal and written, and have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure in call center environment supporting on-demand requests from internal and external operations