$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
We are currently seeking a Field Network Engineer to support our clients in the Harrisburg/Lancaster are. This is a remote position but may require intermittent travel to the Company's headquarters in Hoboken NJ.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Provide onsite support and troubleshooting of client networks and systems
• Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks.
• Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
• Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements. This includes Thin Client implementations, Server and Email Migrations, Managed Print Services, PCI compliance and more.
• Documentation of all work done for clients. This includes working in a ticketing system and also to develop documentation for clients as part of the network assessment process.
• Experience in configuring and managing Firewalls.
• 1-3 years experience working as a help desk professional or network engineer
• Experience working with Windows Servers
• Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN's and Network Security.
• Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of a ticketing support/help desk system. Connectwise preferred
• Valid Driver's license
• Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customer's environment and only when necessary
Associates Degree in Computer Science or a Technical Certification from a Technical School
If this position feels like a fit for you – please take a moment and apply online.
Valid Through: 2019-9-17