We are looking for Field Direct Fundraising Associate for our client in Washington, DC
Job Title: Field Direct Fundraising Associate
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- As a member of the Consumer Fundraising, Field Direct Fundraising Team, this role partners with regionally-based client chapters on marketing and fundraising initiatives.
- This role reports to the Field Direct Fundraising Manager, Consumer Fundraising Operations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for the following activities
- Local email campaigns using the Adobe email portal
- Event registration/sponsorship platform using CVent
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising using Crowdrise
- Provide training and support for all Direct Fundraising management platforms including, Adobe, Cvent and Crowdrise as well as the Core Donor Fundraising topics.
- Perform as the primary liaison with the regions/divisions for specific local disaster fundraising activities, including:
- E-grams (disaster Email solicitations)
- Identify high performing practices to package, replicate and scale them across regions.
- When a subject matter expert is needed, support divisional Marketing leadership drive adoption of standard, high performing practices and tools in regions, and identify exceptional practices for select, top markets.
- Reporting to the Field Direct Fundraising Manager drive results through external facing direct marketing programs using best practices supporting local chapters, regions and divisions, leveraging best practices.
- Participate in NHQ-led Consumer Marketing and Fundraising meetings, as needed, and work in close concert with this unit and the Data and Analytics team.
- Analysis of internal and external data/research that enhances our ability to drive revenue, engagement.
- Contribute to the development of annual plans at the department and field level, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1+ years minimum experience in Marketing or other related experience
- Basic knowledge in email, event management and peer to peer fundraising tools and other Red Cross tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML and other web editing tools a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects is essential
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong interpersonal, liaison, and negotiation skills are required
- Strong initiative and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and information for internal use
- Ability To work effectively and persuasively with field-based marketers and NHQ leadership
- Strong teamwork and collaboration required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Physical requirements are those present in normal office environment conditions. Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable business needs
- Willingness to work outside standard established business hours, and a 20% business travel are required