Primary Function: Provide clinical support and education to customers and sales account executives for Otometrics (and other leading manufacturers) product lines, training and relationship-building with industry leaders, universities, and other institutions, particularly Key Accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide consistent and professional audiological support for all products to key customers and sales account executives through face to face interaction, telephone calls and email
- Act as the Product Expert in a given region, convey information in a professional and positive manner
- Communicate solutions/resolutions/answers in a timely manner
- Monitor the competitive environment across product lines and deliver relevant updates to Development Manager and the Director of Audiology
- Support sales initiatives by attending regional professional conventions, trade shows and via communication with distributors and sales representatives.
- Maintain domain specific knowledge by regularly attending relevant courses on audiology, fitting, balance, etc.
- Use CRM system to document and communicate product issues and complaints to internal stakeholders
- Conduct regional seminars and trainings
- Coordinate training and support activities with Audiology Development Manager and Regional Sales Managers
- Advanced clinical support for cases escalated by tier one product support team
- Participation in team activities in Schaumburg
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Audiology, Doctor of Audiology degree, or equivalent
- 5+ years clinical experience (fitting, audiology, ENT office.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and willingness to travel 60% of the time, with home-office base in the Eastern Region of the United States
- Knowledge and experience in hearing DX & fitting are a MUST, knowledge of Vestibular balance is a plus
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve the customer experience and assist other teams in accomplishing objectives
- Comfortable giving live presentations to clients, colleagues and management
- Experience with CRM systems preferred
- Ability to use all necessary equipment and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills