Field Clinical Manager
Be a part of an elite team where your communication with management is direct, your process is streamlined, and the impact you have is significant! Our client, a Medical Device company with a "mentor-style" leadership approach could be the perfect place to advance your career. Do you want work with a team that produces exciting new products that have a tremendous effect on the health of thousands of patients? Your expertise will make a difference!
What You Will Do:
- Represent company during surgeries, implants and device programming
- Demonstrate expertise of implanted medical devices and troubleshooting techniques
- Surgical case coverage, support and troubleshooting products
- Conduct patient in-services for products
- Develop, implement, and manage system & product training for all commercial personnel
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technicalities relating to investigational products
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
BA/BS in a healthcare related field or 4-yeardegree with healthcare/clinical experience
They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
This is your chance to work for an outstanding company with a collaborative team culture and contribute to the goal of improving the health of people's lives!