Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About this role:
Partner with Director, Clinical Solutions to achieve revenue goals and manage region’s clinical personnel and resources. This position will identify and implement strategies to increase coverage efficiency and improve productivity of the clinical team. Responsible for the development / coaching of clinical representatives, as well as administrative management tasks. Reports to Clinical Solutions Director.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage and coach clinical representatives through the utilization of field rides, individual and group meetings and company resources to ensure regional alignment of goals, development of talent and adoption of best practices.
- Demonstrate effective change leadership to adapt to an evolving customer base and industry service expectations.
- Communicate and drive alignment of corporate, division, regional vision, goals and activities.
- Adhere to, communicate, and reinforce BSC policies, business conduct and quality standards.
- Be critical part of a collaborative regional management team with HR to locate, recruit and hire top clinical candidates for open positions. Continually work to maintain a strong, diverse personnel “bench” of candidates for use in future hiring opportunities.
- Oversee the training and development of the clinical team in implant, service delivery, competitive and product knowledge.
- Ensure all direct reports have annual/quarterly objectives and implement a regular schedule of evaluating performance, providing feedback and coaching, and documenting performance needs and achievements; implement performance improvement plans, if needed.
- Coach and advise the clinical team on teamwork, time and task management, and career development.
- Perform administrative tasks related to management, expense, inventory and communication activities.
Strategy / Planning / Resource Allocation
- Identify service opportunities through the use of analytics, time studies and/or field visits. Address service opportunities through coaching or the development and execution of measurable initiatives.
- Coordinate, develop, and implement strategies to increase service efficiency and optimize clinical headcount utilization. Leverage national best practices via network of Clinical Leaders and training.
- Collaborate with the hospital and clinic personnel to streamline service coverage needs.
- Partner with Sales team to coordinate sales and service efforts across the region.
- Provide direction to the clinical team regarding the management of assets, resources and expenses.
What we're looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7-9 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- CRM certification and demonstrated aptitude in CRM therapy knowledge for implants and device support
- Knowledge of local CRM customer base preferred
- Demonstrated leadership/credibility with the local team(s).
- Strong business acumen and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers (including all BSC divisions)
- Ability to manage conflict effectively and effect change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management experience
- Must be energetic, organized, determined and goal oriented
- IBHRE certified
- Management or leadership experienceand expenses.
Internal Job Desc Footer
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 426471