Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Assisting the field organization to meet or exceed sales quota, through hands-on technical expertise of oscilloscopes, receiver testers and network analyzers.
- Resolving or driving to resolve the daily application issues of Teledyne LeCroy products.
- Identifying new customer applications and matching them with Teledyne LeCroy’s offering.
- Maintaining, and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supporting multiple phases of the sales process including requirements analysis, feature-by-feature product demonstrations, benchmarks, competitive positioning, and implementation/execution.
- Understanding customer’s problems, recommending solutions to meet their needs, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Possessing deep product, technology, and market knowledge related to applications in the test and measurement industry.
- Delivering customer training classes and hands-on product demonstrations.
- Delivering technical expertise to analyze customer requirements and recommend appropriate solution based on Teledyne LeCroy products.
- Remaining knowledgeable of competitive offerings and able to identify and articulate unique Teledyne LeCroy solution strengths.
- Acting as the customer voice inside of Teledyne LeCroy to influence future product direction so as to meet customer needs.
- Participating in industry forums as directed by management.
- Developing face-to-face technical relationships with key technical influencers.
- Hands-on experience using oscilloscopes or similar test and measurement equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSEE degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Up to 50% travel