Quanergy Systems, Inc. is a privately-held Silicon-Valley-based technology company developing 3D-LiDAR sensors and smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D perception, including object detection, tracking, identification, classification and mapping. The solutions are applicable in numerous sectors including transportation, mapping, navigation, surveying, security, aeronautics, mining, agriculture, robotics, industrial automation, smart homes and 3D-aware smart devices for improved safety, efficiency and performance.
We are looking for someone with passion and dedication to be part of our Customer Success Engineering effort with focus on software setup, troubleshooting, and configuration. The Customer Success Engineer at Quanergy will be responsible for working closely with customers, colleagues, and partners on pre-and post-sale consulting and support service for our advanced laser-based sensors, systems, and software. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with customers and internal teams to gather requirements and execute on a given technical solution, while managing multiple initiatives. We are looking for an expert in embedded software systems who uses his/her deep knowledge, excellent communication and organizational skills to delight our customers while working efficiently with internal teams. Must be willing to travel globally and spend time as need with customers and partners.
- Provide pre-and post-sale product consulting, technical support, and service to key customers, key distributors and sales personnel on all Quanergy products – on-site, via phone, web-meeting and email as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to design and execute on a given technical solution, managing multiple initiatives.
- Maintain technical documents and documentation on Quanergy products.
- Gather and document detailed solution requirements and prioritize features based on customer needs and expectations.
- Provide technical product and solution training to customers and distributors..
- Prepare technical project plans.
- Produce complete and accurate product evaluation reports.
- Maintain a detailed and expert knowledge of relevant standards, technologies, and specifications, garnered where possible in advance of industry adoption.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences, and educational events to support internal and external customers and stay abreast of industry developments.
- C++, XML, and Bash programming and TCP/IP networking.
- 3-5 years of embedded Linux system and advanced Linux administration experience.
- Application engineering and customer support experience.
- HW/SW troubleshooting .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with LiDAR and other optical products.
- Experience with programming 3D sensing, image processing, and control devices.
- Experience with automotive electronics and customers.
- Proficiency with change management systems such as Jira and documentation systems such as Confluence.
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced product-focused organization