Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The ICOS Vision Systems division focuses on the backend of the line semiconductor industry providing fully automated tools to inspect and sort, finished integrated circuit packages. For more than 15years, ICOS has been a market leader with tray-to-tray and tray-to-tape inspection and sorting tools found in the production facilities of all major chipmakers in the world. Our market-leading technology and superior customer service requires strong talent in optics, machine control, algorithms and applications within our engineering teams. The ICOS division headquarters are in Leuven, Belgium with additional engineering and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China.
- Installation of new tools and machine upgrades
- Support the customer with the set-up of inspection recipes
- Follow-up daily technical issues encountered by customers
- Discuss new requests from the customers with the ICOS division.
- Introduction of new ICOS applications and products.
- Pre-sales support via customer demonstrations and evaluations.
- Follow-up on logistical issues for which technical expertise is required.
- A university degree in electrical or mechanicalengineering, or equivalent level through working experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Good problem solving capabilities and self-learning skills.
- Able to cope with heavy pressure, and not afraid of difficult challenges.
- Working experience in semiconductor is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Job Opening ID: 116717