Location: San Jose, CA, US
Organization & Role
The Teradyne Semiconductor Test Field Applications team is looking for a highly-motivated, energetic, driven Field Application Engineer who will work collaboratively with the team as well as independently to determine and develop imaginative, thorough, and practical application solutions.
- Support customer test engineers and product engineers in development and deployment of test solutions for customer devices.
- Design test interface hardware for device under test (DUT).
- Create test programs in C/Visual Basic to perform digital and mixed-signal test functions.
- Support customer device bring up and debug.
- Create characterization test programs, collect data and perform data analysis.
- Perform test correlation and support release for production.
- Report customer bugs/problems to engineering and manage follow up delivery of fixes.
- Develop supporting tools to support customer test program generation.
- Collect customer needs and requests, communicate to internal engineering team to develop new solutions for customer.
- Project management to maintain and oversee the delivery of critical project milestone and deliverables.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 2+ years ATE test development experience.
- Test experience of digital, power management IC (PMIC), RF, and/or mixed-signal devices.
- Knowledge and experience of Teradyne testers, UltraFlex and/or IGXL, is a plus
- Knowledge and experience on script language (Perl, Python, etc) programing is a plus
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Travel both domestic and international as needed
- Strong team player and goal oriented
- Able to handle dynamic work environment with pressure and quick changes.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Application Engineering, Field Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Developer, Engineering, Technology