TE Connectivity’s Field Application Engineering Teams work intimately with customers to recommend products and solutions for new and existing applications. They identify new applications, requirement modifications and enhancements to meet customer specifications and conduct on-site installation and service of product and are responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle for potential application of company products to meet customer needs, including identifying opportunities; determining solutions; creating demand; preparing detailed product specifications and technical marketing support; ensuring high quality and timely project execution and conducting follow-up technical support. They also approve operational quality of systems and equipment.
- Representative for a defined territory and/or specific Industry/Technology.
- Drive demand creation and project management of Sales and Engineering projects.
- New Product Stream development, implementation in current and new platforms
- Drive Extraordinary Customer Experience – Exceed customer expectations
- Assist Product Engineering / Quality teams with problem identification and troubleshooting issues at the customers manufacturing locations.
- Align and coordinate with business unit Engineering Centers for seamless speed of execution and flawless new product launch.
- Maintain demand creation and management project pipelines for strategic accounts and new platform focus.
- Measurement: Revenue growth, pipeline identification and conversion, New Product Sales, etc.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business.
- 0 - 2 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Core understanding of day-to-day business within a Manufacturing facility
- Ability to gain the relevant market standards and key product design requirements
- The ability to understand and work on technical solutions with current and new products / technologies
- Capability of creative, analytical and structured thinking with the ability to execute on priorities
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities