In your new role you will:
- Drive design-in of existing ARM based Microcontroller products (PSoC4/6), Wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth 802.11n/ac and BLE), USB, Memory (Flash, RAM) and Sensors (Cap and Mag Sensors) as well as the definition of new products and derivatives in close cooperation with our innovative customers in the Americas and our internal technical marketing and applications teams
- Act as first technical interface and consult with our customers in the selection of products, related development tools and Software
- Derive customer requirements and future application trends to develop system value propositions together with internal interfaces (FAE, Application and System Engineering, Technical Marketing)
- Actively manage projects together with the Americas FAE / Sales Team to achieve joint design-win goals
- Establish and maintain customer relationships via conventional customer visits and utilization of modern communication tools like WebEx
- Provide support for existing demo-boards utilizing MCU, Wireless and USB products towards the customer either in Infineon laboratory or at customer site. Provide inputs for future demo-boards
- Support our distribution partners and partner network for example during fairs, trainings or end customer seminars
You actively listen to your business partners and enjoy building trustful relationships. You set yourself ambitious goals, make use of the knowledge of your team members and share your know-how. Furthermore, you keep profitability in mind and are able to prioritize your technical activities from a commercial point of view.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 6 years of professional experience as a (Field) Application Engineer or Design Engineer in the areas MCU’s, Wireless, USB, sensors and memory
- Experience in the selection of microcontrollers and its peripherals / interfaces, Wireless, USB, sensors and memory products based on application requirements, support of related software and software development tools
- Practical experience in the lab (e.g. adopting demo boards towards customer specific applications)
- Experience with SW (C/C++) and supporting development tools
- Project Management skills
- Good communication skills with English fluency
– Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy –
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain.
As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.