Come play in the Big Leagues
Is your career due for a call-up to the majors? Do you want to be part of a world-class, field-based sales team? If so, welcome to Zones. As a Zones field account executive, we’ll set you up to win – with full sales support and engineering resources.
The Big Leagues are calling – you in?
insert position overview here
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Field Account Executive is primarily responsible for:
- Building relationships within an assigned region in person and selling Zones technology solutions to clients.
- Driving profitably and developing target accounts in partnership with centralized account executives assigned to portfolios.
- Providing in-depth customer technology roadmaps and client account strategies; and collaboratively working with account executives to uncover new sales opportunities
- Developing partnerships with OEM Field Sales Representatives and optimizing joint selling opportunities
- Building market awareness of Zones’ global capabilities and Diversity status through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with minimum of 3 years direct, field-based technology solutions sales experience and 5 years of industry experience in a business development and/or direct quota driven sales role; value added reseller preferred
- Deep understanding of technologies that drive Zones solutions such as Data Center, Unified Communications, Security, IOT, Cloud and/or Mobility and solid “in territory” relationships with partners such as Cisco, EMC, HP, Microsoft, AWS preferred
- Proven record of successfully hunting and acquiring new mid-market to Enterprise size business working with the C- level executives
- Experience teaming collaboratively with an inside account executive in a high-volume and fast- paced professional environment preferred
- Familiarity with a CRM System for strategic pipeline management preferred