$100K — $150K *
The Field Account Executive (FAE) directly generates growth by selling solutions to new and existing key customers through strategic planning meetings, partnering with key districts and proactively managing medium to large sized accounts. The FAE plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, fidelity of implementation and customer success on a long-term basis. This individual will collaborate with an internal cross functional team and create sales campaigns to penetrate their accounts. The individual for this role must be able to articulate an in-depth understanding of each customer’s specific environment; possess advanced knowledge of the unique trends, legislation, and challenges within the K12 education industry; and have a history of success in selling assessment solutions and/or other curriculum focused products to large school districts. The FAE must be seen as a thought leader and a useful resource to administrators and site leaders.
• Ability to consistently schedule high level meetings with districts that are customers and those who use a competing product/solution
• Excellent communication skills and the confidence to speak effectively with a range of education leaders as you introduce, demonstrate, and solve some of the key issues in schools and districts.
• Demonstrated experience working with top level administrators in person and in virtual settings
• Able to develop strategy, and present Renaissance Learning’s best in class solution-based products and services
• Effectively articulate an in depth understanding of customer needs
• Proven success selling to districts with up to 40,000 students
• Experience closing contracts in the $100K+ range
• Experience managing large district accounts that are centralized and decentralized.
• Experience using online presentation tools like Webex and/or GotoMeeting.
• Exceptional organizational, territory and time management proficiency to increase your effectiveness as a sales professional.
• Proven experience working in a collaborative environment providing win-win opportunities and a partnering approach to your accounts and the entire sales team.
• Proven work ethic, a commitment to personal development and an attitude of self-motivation.
• Position requires 5+ years related K-12 sales experience
• BA/BS degree in a related field with a strong academic record.
Valid through: 1/29/2021
$160K — $200K + + bonus