Do you enjoy selling solutions to new and existing key customers in the K-12 education space?
The Field Account Executive (FAE) directly generates growth through by collaborating with key districts and proactively managing medium to large sized accounts. The FAE plans, coordinates, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, fidelity of implementation and customer success on a long-term basis. This individual will collaborate with an internal cross functional team and create sales campaigns to penetrate their accounts. In this role, a successful FAE will articulate an in-depth understanding of each customer’s specific environment; possess sophisticated knowledge of the unique trends, legislation, and challenges within the K12 education industry; and have a history of selling assessment solutions and/or other curriculum focused products to large school districts. The FAE would ideally be seen as a useful resource to administrators and site leaders!
- Ability to consistently schedule high level meetings with districts that are customers and those who use a competing product/solution.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to speak effectively with a range of education leaders as you introduce, demonstrate, and solve some of the key issues in schools and districts.
- Demonstrated experience working with top level administrators in person and in virtual settings.
- Able to develop strategy, and present Renaissance Learning’s best in class solution-based products and services
- Effectively articulate an in depth understanding of customer needs
- Proven success in selling to districts with up to 40,000 students
- Experience closing contracts in the $100K+ range and coordinating with large district accounts that are centralized and decentralized.
- Experience using online presentation tools like WebEx and/or GotoMeeting.
- Exceptional organizational, territory and time management proficiency to increase your effectiveness as a sales professional.
- Shown work ethic, a commitment to personal development and a demeanor of self-motivation.
- Position requires 5+ years related K-12 sales experience
- BA/BS degree in a related field with a strong academic record.