Come play in the Big Leagues
Is your career due for a call-up to the majors? Do you want to be part of a world-class, field-based sales team? If so, welcome to Zones. As a Zones field account executive, we’ll set you up to win – with full sales support and engineering resources.
The Big Leagues are calling – you in?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Field Account Executiveis primarily responsible for:
1. Building relationships within an assigned region in person and selling Zones technology solutions to clients.
2. Driving profitably and developing target accounts in partnership with centralized account executives assigned to portfolios.
3. Providing in-depth customer technology roadmaps and client account strategies; and collaboratively working with account executives to uncover new sales opportunities
4. Developing partnerships with OEM Field Sales Representatives and optimizing joint selling opportunities
5. Building market awareness of Zones’ global capabilities and Diversity status through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Bachelor's degreepreferred, with minimum of 3 years direct, field-based technology solutions salesexperience and 5 years of industry experience in a business development and/or direct quota driven sales role; value added reseller preferred
- Deep understanding of technologies that drive Zones solutions such as Data Center, Unified Communications, Security, IOT, Cloud and/or Mobility and solid “in territory” relationships with partners such as Cisco, EMC, HP, Microsoft, AWS preferred
- Proven record of successfully hunting and acquiring new mid-market to Enterprise size business working with the C- level executives
- Experience teaming collaboratively with an inside account executive in a high-volume and fast- paced professional environment preferred
- Familiarity with a CRM System for strategic pipeline management preferred