- Engages in fiduciary decision-making by executing the terms of any plan or document in which PNC serves as trustee, guardian or agent. Administers the most complex fiduciary accounts and sensitive high-profile relationships. Ensures compliance with all legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures. Possesses an in-depth understanding of how types of trusts operate individually and together to or for the benefit of clients in family relationships.
- Delivers the full breadth of the fiduciary platform in order to grow the fiduciary business and assure the highest level of client experience. Administers assigned accounts in accordance with documents, state law, policy and procedure.
- Handles risk management and the resolution of legal and compliance-related issues for assigned accounts. Communicates with clients, solves problems and escalates anticipated or known client issues/concerns.
- Maintains and grows assets under management by working with clients, beneficiaries and gatekeepers. Meets with clients both on and off bank premises. Identifies other bank products and services as sales opportunities. Prospects for new clients by asking for referrals from existing clients. Cultivates a network through social contacts and community participation and develops a network of external Centers of Influence.
- Customizes customer communications or presentations to provide fiduciary advice. Introduces planning concepts to meet client needs for assigned accounts. Leads colleagues in completing analysis and recommendations for senior management or committee review. Serves as a subject matter resource for the fiduciary team and market leadership. May serve as a point of escalation for problem resolution and stand as a proxy for fiduciary leadership.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Fiduciary Responsibilities - Working Experience
- Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Business Development - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.
Account Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of account management practices, tasks, and tools and ability to provide services and support to key clients.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Mastersdegree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.