This position provides TradingSupport and the candidate must have experience sitting and interfacing with Traders
The Support will be for Fixed Income Trading in Credit
The individuals will supportRiskReporting and P&L Reporting
Role: Credit/Sales/DCM Applications Support Analyst, Fixed Income Technology
The purpose of this role is to provide proactive support for front office trading and sales teams, specifically in fixed income credit products. The primary responsibility is to ensure the continued availability, effectiveness and accuracy of the production systems. They will also be working within the problem and incident management framework and be proactive in realizing maximum value from them through continuous technical and business process improvement.
- 5years of experience in IT. Minimum 3years experience in financial industry.
- Prior in depth experience in implementing and supporting large-scale production systems.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income trading activities (Trade Capture, Pricing, Ecommerce & STP), and knowledge of applications such as Bloomberg TOMS),
- Strong technical skills on UNIX and Windows and understanding of ITIL processes.
- Provide end user and operational support for Credit / Sales/ DCM applications system; functionally includes trade capture, pricing, risk management, reporting.
- Taking an active role in supporting all production systems, log issues into JIRA, prioritize, resolve, escalate (where required) and own all support issues through to resolution.
- Fulfill Incident and Problem Management tasks to mitigate, remedy and prevent recurrences of outages.
- Ensure logging of support incidents, hold Problem Review Meetings (PRMs) and track action items to closure.
- Provide regular updates and status to all stakeholders on open issues.
- Ensures systems delivered to production environments meet enterprise quality requirements. Facilitate rollout of software components in production.
- Document processes and procedures for applications.
- Assist with on-boarding for new businesses / applications.
- Work with development/application teams to integrate new applications and maintain existing.
- Assist in improvement of QA.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, enthusiastic.
- Extremely client focused.
- Must possess excellent written and oral skills
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and act accordingly.
Business Manager, Audit & Compliance, Operations
FIC Dev Teams, App Support Team, IT Infrastructure