- Your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
Consolidated C-Corp, ASC 740, Partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
Proven engagement and staff management skills
Ability to manage and grow strong client relationships
Possess effective writing, communication and tax research skills
Experience with tax technology a plus