As a Federal Tax Manager you will be involved in compliance and consulting on large projects, therefore, strong technical skills are vital to this role. Tax consulting includes performing tax research and working with clients on tax matters as well as planning and implementing special projects. The Tax Manager is responsible for the compliance function of clients including the preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns. In this role you will manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client. The tax practice is growing tremendously and we look internally when choosing our future leaders.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA required
- Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, ASC 740, Partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Good communication and writing skills.