Objective:We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative on our Federal team. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales. Responsibilities:
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer onissues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
- 5 – 8years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer in the Federal space.
- 5 - 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, NetworkSecurity, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologiesrequired
- Strong presentation skills
- Security clearance required, TSSCI Required. Badges at specific agencies preferred.
Education: · Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.