What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Federal System Integrator Business Development Executive
We are looking for our next team member to drive adoption of AMD technologies into Federal System Integrator program initiatives and internal use (sell through/to). To understand the top public sector initiatives and programs that drive the greatest return on investment and to build on their existing contacts within the Federal SI community and the partners that serve that community. To demonstrate solution selling strategies to build confidence in AMD offerings in the datacenter and enterprise.
Does this sound familiar? We'd love to talk!
- Solid understanding of the Federal System Integrator Cycle and Programs
- Proven success working with FSIs in a business development capacity
- Demonstrated track record winning multimillion dollar large Federal Government or SLED programs
- Ability to travel 50%+
- Build & maintain relationships within FSI Accounts; Understand the FSI business model and sales cycle; Establish relationships with the business development and program teams within the System Integrators; Be the voice and face of AMD in the Systems Integrator community, building awareness, acceptance and adoption of AMD based OEM partner solutions through regular engagement. Understand the key existing programs in the Federal market and the System Integrators who hold the contracts; Develop relationships with SI program leadership
- Build & nurture OEM and Partner relationships within the route to the Fed SI customer– Understanding the nuances and paths required to build trust in those who deliver solutions to the FSI community. Grow AMD share, educating through compelling presentations and joint sales activities. Establishing understanding of AMD value propositions and confidence to offer solutions that demonstrate AMD based technology
- Drive Adoption of AMD based solutions during Program Capture Phase - Push program focused value propositions; Arrange demonstrations and deep dives; Negotiate positions on System Integrator teams; Ensure SIs are receiving sufficient and accurate proposal & technical support; Help SIs win program business
- 10+ years’ experience in IT Sales and Business Development roles with public sector IT technology vendors
- Hardware sales success within the Federal System Integrator customer base
- Strong expertise in crafting, executing on, and driving solutions selling and product marketing for cloud services
- Proven track record of developing and take action on go to market approaches, providing guidance on relevant marketing programs and FSI specific value propositions
Technical or Business undergraduate degree preferred
United States, anywhere near a major US airport hub