In a highly visible role, the Federal Sector Marketing Lead will create the US Government marketing strategy and oversee execution of agency specific marketing plans to grow pipeline and aggressively build market share in the Department of Defense, Federal Civilian and Intelligence Agencies as well as State and Local Government.
In collaboration with the Head of Marketing, you identify, understand and translate key trends and competitive intelligence in the government marketplace into key segment specific messaging, use case development and thought leadership. By leveraging the global shared services of Marketing, you will develop and roll out integrated campaigns that increase lead generation and drive higher pipeline contribution with the primary target of net new customers. This role reports to the U.S. Head of Marketing.
- Create and develop strategic marketing plans in collaboration with USG leadership that drive measurable demand generation campaigns, establish us as a thought leader, and raise awareness to relevant audiences
- Execute measurable demand gen campaigns and programs that drive pipeline exceeding quarterly targets
- Collaborate closely with Solution Marketing to ensure alignment w/ key messaging, use cases and vertical positioning
- Work closely with the global shared services marketing team to support your demand generation goals: inclusive of content creation, creative design, digital analytics, digitalexperience, communications (public, analyst, influencer), and field events
- Ruthlessly own the regional marketing budget, effectively managing, forecasting and developing ROI reporting
- Partner and collaborate across the entire US team to support the success of all programs
- Ensure accurate and timely business reporting an analysis on all programs and campaigns to senior leadership
What you bring to the Team
- Successful track record of understanding and marketing to federal, state and local government software buyers
- Experience with Cyber Security and/or Intelligence software products and services targeted to enterprise organizations.
- Positive attitude with a proactive mindset
- Ability to communicate and defend a strong point of view to regional leaders on how to create scalable demand
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Metrics driven with a good sense of what works in digital and how to scale demand
- Experience executing within Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to travel and publically represent us as a company ambassador