$100K — $150K *
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA. / NCR
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP HANA Techno-Functional Developer will:
• Be responsible for technical analysis, design, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing of RICEF components
• Be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work application modules and interfaces with other applications
• Have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported
• Participate in pager/on-call support
• Estimate software development cost and schedule
• Work with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team
• Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
• Provide SAP application development support in a timely manner.
• Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
• Work with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications
• Develop technical system specifications for SAP components
• Design SAP components to technical programming standards
• Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
• Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
• Create operational documentation
• Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
• Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
• Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor’s Degree (OR Associate's Degree plus 2 additional years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of relevant experience)
• 7+ years of experience in SAP HANA analysis, modeling, and design
• Experience developing analysis of system design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts
• US Citizenship
Bonus points if you have:
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
• IAT Level II Certification
• SAP Certification, preferably in HANA
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
DC,DC - Washington
Valid through: 1/29/2021