Federal - Salesforce APEX / Visualforce / Lightning Development Senior Analyst
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The San Antonio Delivery Centeris part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions. Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The Salesforce APEX/Visualforce/Lightning Development Senior Analyst supports the configuration, development, and implementation of customized SFDC solutions, including the Salesforce Community Portal. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements. Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
The Salesforce APEX/Visualforce/Lightning Developerworks closely with the Accenture team, the client, and other vendors, to ensure the solution is technically feasibility and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts. Collaborates with the Informatica team during Integration test. Assists in quality management reviews and ensure that all business and design requirements are met.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience with systems implementation
- 2 years of experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- 2 year of experience with Salesforce.comSales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design
- Experience with Lightning
- General relational database/data architecture skills
- CSS skillset would be beneficial for layout and UI design
- Java experience
- Salesforce.com certifications
- Experience with force.com platform
- Experience planning and executing user acceptance test of SaaS applications
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.