Develops and ensures attainment of new IT Solutions (Cloud, Hosting, ITS, Security and Colocation) sales/revenue and margin growth for strategic accounts which contribute to the company's bottom line. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Leadsthe development of business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified Civilian Federal Government accounts and sales targets that are clearly defined by objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the IT Solutions customer base in the assigned territory. Develops new business opportunities with partner companies with complementary technology.
- Develops and maintains account plans and detailed financial forecasts. Conducts accurate sales forecasts and achieves sales targets.
- Supports and develops initiatives across the sales organization and the company primarily focused on sales productivity and efficiency. Expands opportunities into untapped product portfolios and develops sales propositions.
- Focuses on planning, developing, and executing complex opportunity sales strategy, commercial offer strategy and negotiations while ensuring approved customer solutions can be delivered and supported. Collaborates on overall enterprise sales tactical and strategic framework and plans to secure new sales and revenue. Conducts accurate sales forecasting and achievement of sales targets.
- Builds a high-performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegates work, holdsreports accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and act. Demonstrates company's values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, moves team forward through change; provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; recognizes accomplishments; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Oversees the creation of campaigns designed to penetrate key accounts and target markets. Identifies new targets, markets, and opportunities. Contributes to overall database of prospects, as well as formulation of on-going programs to facilitate sales initiatives. Stays abreast of industry trends, and assesses market and competition.
- Oversees and participates in programs that ensure the attainment of expense objectives, and recommends programs to control and correct budget overruns.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Experience leading teams that have sold complex solutions and services
- Experiences utilizing GSA contract vehicles like Alliant, OASIS, NASA SEWP, and Schedule 70
- Exceptional strategic planning, account management and contract negotiations skills.
- Experience in consultative Information Technology Services sales techniques and account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long-range account management strategies.
- Demonstrated success winning contracts and business in the Federal market place required
- Track record of success developing business within Civilian agencies Proven ability to hire, manage and motivate successful, solutions-oriented sales teams.
- Experience at being a strategic member of sales management team who contributes significantly to growth and development of the business.
- High energy level and demonstrated drive to succeed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of relevant job experience with similar essential duties