Position Summary: Crown Castle Federal is the premier provider of communications services, offering Federal, State and Local businesses a comprehensive suite of facilities based network solutions delivered through superior service and customer care. We are operating in a highly technical, competitive, dynamic and fast paced industry. We are staffed with highly skilled, experienced people who have multidisciplinary experience and backgrounds. Our major competitive value lies in our people. We are aggressive in our goal of attracting the best with an exceptional employee experience. We provide a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive compensation packages.
Candidates must possess a deep understanding of the Federal telecommunications landscape and contract vehicles as well as significant existing relationships with key telecommunications decision makers. Understanding of assigned cabinet level agency missions, networks and future network related goals.
- Possess strong relationships with Civilian and DOD agencies with ability to move both wide and deep.
- Identify opportunities both within and outside of the GSA EIS program for assigned agencies
- Identify and pursue non EIS single award and IDIQ contracts
- Value Proposition to influence and position to win task orders & solicitations Build and manage a high quality sales pipeline of viable opportunities (near, medium and long term).
- Assist proposal management and capture team in developing responses to Agency solicitations.
- Align and work closely with Sales Engineering in support of customer meetings, opportunity identification etc.
- Develop and keep current detailed strategic account plans/contact plans for assigned agencies
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts to management
- Identify and develop partnerships w/ other prime contractors such as S.I.’s, OEM’s, Small Business/8A’s etc.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling telecommunications services to Federal Government accounts, with a proven track record of success in selling and managing accounts and building accounts via relationships and cold calling/prospecting activity;
- Possess a “hunter” mentality as it relates to identification and pursuit of opportunities
- BA/BS degree from accredited college or university
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, demonstrated management and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and coordinate activities across a range of functional areas.
- Must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including comfortable presenting to senior executives.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, Word).
- Professional and confident while striking a balance with humility. Flexible “can do” approach
- Previously worked with GSA’s Networx, WITS, and Regional LSA contract vehicles.
- Significant experience working for other successful federal telecommunications providers
- Experience in the government proposal process and working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Experience leading BD/Capture efforts to secure a contract award.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.