Federal Reporting Senior Consultant
Cerner’s State and Public Health team delivers analytics products for State Medicaid agencies. Our Senior Consultant consults with Cerner clients to deliver consulting services. You will customize and configure Cerner Solutions for identified Client(s).
This role analyzes business and Client processes to integrate and align solutions to Cerner standards and Client's needs. The Senior Consultant advises on workflow across service lines, guiding clients through design decision impacts as well as works with clients to create strategic plans for obtaining value. You will serve as the primary relationship owner for his/her respective solution engagement.
Our team is looking for candidates with Medicaid MMIS knowledge from both a technical and fiscal agent business operations perspective. Ideal candidates will have experience supporting business operations reporting needs as well as standard reporting capabilities such as Federal Medicaid reporting, Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System (T-MSIS) and Medicaid Management and Administrative Reporting (MAR). The strongest candidates will have a well-rounded history serving in a variety of fiscal agent capacities, such as a Business Analyst with knowledge from both the business operations and technical perspective.Apply Now Back to Description
Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
CERNER CLINICAL JOBS AND CAREERS
ABOUT IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Reduce the numbers of patients going to the hospital. Assist individuals to better manage chronic diseases like diabetes. And provide the tools patients and caregivers need to achieve optimal results as part of the team in Population Health Management at Cerner.
ABOUT POPULATION HEALTH
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care, Business, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 3 years of MMIS (Medicaid Management Information Systems) support work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Location of Kansas City or an approved metro location (based on organization)