The ITSM will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and ITSM services for a large federal agency. Deliver Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service operations processes of problem, change, configuration, incident and release management. Specialize in the delivery of one of the processes, or provide management and coordination across multiple processes.
- Identify the root cause of Infrastructure problems as well as resolve the problem following standard processes, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Perform a root-cause analysis (RCA) of events that are mission critical, have recurring negative effects on IT Infrastructure, or when requested by the designated government lead.
- Maintain ownership of an incident or event as well as coordinate with various teams to discover how and why an incident or event occurred, identify the actions...
Smart New Digital Services for Schneider Electric
- Service Management.
- Project Management.
- Service Management and Tech Architecture.
- Service Management Framework Design and Implementation.
- 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor's degree;
- postgraduate degree may substitute for 6 years of experience
- ServiceNow knowledge
- PMP certification
- Agile SCRUM certification
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Experience with other ITSM platforms.
JOB NO. 00705110