LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
As a member of our Federal Segment, you will be a part of an experienced group of sales professionals who are bringing LinkedIn's Talent Solutions products to market in the public sector. In this hybrid sales role, you will have full-cycle responsibility for both driving new business and maintaining an existing book of client relationships.
Our team operates like a start-up, so we are looking for candidates with entrepreneurial DNA. You will be energized by the challenge of standing up a new business; you can handle ambiguity and improvise new process when needed. You are solutions oriented, have a growth mindset, and are aligned with our believe that LinkedIn can enhance the government's ability to serve the public good.
- Establish executive-level relationships within agency HR and Administrative leaders
- Manage existing customer relationships for revenue and relationship growth
- Maintain prospecting activity to build a healthy pipeline and drive revenue
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Act as a brand evangelist to improve awareness & understanding of LinkedIn in the Federal marketplace
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional sales partners
- Travel required (approximately 30%)
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Recruitment media & recruiting experience
- Experience working in and around Washington's government landscape
- An understanding of the Federal human capital landscape and Federal procurement and budgeting cycles
- Experience working with or for Silicon Valley or SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop multi-thread relationships necessary to sell across complex enterprises. Comfort selling at multiple points inside the client organization
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Innate understanding of, and adherence to a sales process
- Gathers and uses data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to navigate complex sales and contracting processes
- Accurate forecasting skills