At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you're interested in a long and rewarding career working with the industry's best and most innovative solution leaders, then Jacobs is where you belong. In the Federal Solutions Building & Infrastructure group, we are comprised of architects, planners, engineers, as well as endless specialty services to support our clients and projects.
We're seeking a Project Manager to be based in Atlanta, GA. As a member of our team, you will lead design projects consisting of multi-discipline teams of engineers and architects from design kick-off through construction. You will primarily support federal projects for DoD clients, Federal Civilian, and various Defense Contractors with Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build delivery methods.
You'll lead projects by effective, skilled project management techniques to enhance the design solutions, leverage project delivering costs, and add value to the business. You'll play an integral role in forming long-term client relationships, engaging team members on projects, and collaborating with talented resources throughout Jacobs.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you and your teams can evolve, grow, and succeed.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, completed on time, within project and construction budgets and in accordance with agreed scope.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the client from beginning to end.
- Develop the project proposal fees and scope by coordination with discipline directors and design leads for specific budget and scope definition to then lead in fee negotiations with the client.
- Facilitate the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders, and conduct status review meetings among project team members and clients through project execution.
- Determine, monitor and manage: financial project metrics, schedules and staffing requirements for each project.
- Guide the overall development and quality of the project documents and adherence with Jacobs Quality Program.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.