Accenture Federal ServicesLocation:
Suitland , MDWe are:
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp. You are:
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
, is responsible for developing and managing the overall strategy, operation and management of the government growing Cloud and Infrastructure Services business including the optimization and utilization of design of cloud solution, as well as solutions based on AWS and managed cloud services.The work:
- Lead the development, monetization, utilization, optimization, and support of our Azure, AWS, and datacenter practices.
- Establish and manage infrastructure strategy and standards including networking, unified communications, virtual server hosting and storage.
- Advise on emerging technologies that should be integrated and/or introduced to ensure design cloud capabilities respond to the needs of the business, including technology evaluation and ongoing vendor management.
- Plan, implement, and establish operational and maintenance programs/processes to deliver best-in-class platform infrastructure.
- Collaborate with operational service teams on both tactical and strategic projects.
- Collaborate with the security team on refining and deploying security best practices to identify, detect, protect, respond, and recover from threats to assets.
- Aide in the development of project schedules and business processes as they relate to managing of cloud hosting services.