This role will be performed at USSOUTHCOM in Doral, Florida.
• Assist with the development of security cooperation programs to include assessment, monitoring and evaluation of programs.
• Collaborate with leadership on the daily operations of the organization to include development of standard business procedures, strategic communications, and program management functions.
• Support the execution of evaluations to include sitting for interviews, providing requested documentation, and supporting stakeholders with the evaluation process.
• Analyze and identify gaps in partner nation institutional capacity to include, policy/strategy, logistics, resource management, and human resource management.
• 8+ years of management experience
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited college/ university
• Active Secret clearance
• Experience with change management, process implementation, quality assurance and communications
• Ability to identify and address client needs
• Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Experience supporting the Department of Defense, Defense Security Cooperation Agency, and/ or other national security agencies
• Proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member identifying and addressing client needs