Halff is seeking an enthusiastic, articulate motivated Federal Project Manager (Vertical) to join our dynamic and growing Federal and Architectural Practices. Growing the Federal and Architectural Practices is a significant and strategic priority for Halff. The successful candidate will have a rewarding role in helping grow both programs. The successful candidate will:
- Be a Licensed Architect who demonstrates extensive successful experience with Federal (USACE, USAF, NAVFAC, GSA, VA preferred) clients delivering A/E programs and projects
- Successfully demonstrate management of geographically dispersed multi-disciplinary, collaborative project design teams comprised of architects, engineers, and specialty consultants.
- Work with the Federal and Architectural Practice Leaders to evaluate potential opportunities to assist in evaluations and making recommendations for which opportunities to pursue and strategic teaming for successful pursuits
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management including preparation of fee proposals, work plans/methodologies, scheduling, quality control, and coordination with all team members to ensure successful and timely completion of projects
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and communications skills with ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally with colleagues and new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate strong financial project management skills and experience with project management software systems
- Lead design charrettes, design reviews and client presentations
- Ability to recruit, identify capable candidates for our growing federal and architectural practices
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
- Must be a Licensed Architect
- LEED Accredited Professional BD+C, or equivalent, preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the coordination and management of Federal architecture and engineering projects
- Knowledge of Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC’s)
- Understanding of Revit and BIM for multidiscipline projects
- Experience with Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, power point, and scheduling software
- Travel will be required.