Federal, Aerospace & Defense SPM / SLM Solutions Sales Representative
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
FA&D Federal, Aerospace & Defense SPM Solution Sales Representative
PTC is looking for motivated enterprise level sales professionals to manage and grow assigned installed accounts and named non-installed accounts, primarily within an FA&D industry/geographical territory. Travel within assigned geographic territory required. In this position, you will be selling service solutions to FA&D service supply chain buyers. This is an exciting time to join PTC as we continue to grow!
Through the concept of a Service Transformation Journey, PTC helps customers with IoT enabled Service solutions to help them transform their enterprise service operations. PTC’s connected SPM solution enables DoD OEM, the Military, and Airlines increase the availability of assets while achieving operational excellence within their internal service enterprise, or their customers/partners service enterprise.
PTC’s best in class solution
• Connected Service Parts Management (PTC Servigistics SPM)
• To achieve assigned quota by selling PTC’s Servigistics SPM software solution to companies within a targeted vertical market, FA&D
• Develop territory strategy and revenue forecast in coordination with the Americas FA&D Sales Leader
• Prospect and develop new accounts while maintaining sales & relationships within existing accounts
• Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
• Build relationships with key executives (CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, Flag Officers, SES, GS) and departmental managers
• Must possess a functional/technical understanding of the customer’s availability objectives within service logistics networks, in the Military, DoD OEMs, and Airlines in order to map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those asset availability objectives within internal operations and PBL environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Understanding of complex service supply chain challenges- specifically in FA&D
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities ensuring internal teams are coordinated to the customers desired goal during the sales process.
• Military logistics or service supply chain background
o Active- secret or top secret clearance- is a plus
• Understanding of acquisition process and contracting methods for the government and PBL’s for the DoD OEM
o Experience with Sources Sought, RFI, RFP process
• 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions- is a plus, not required
• High School diploma
Job Req Number