Job Position Summary Description:
The Account manager is responsible for growing their respective territory and account base as well as supporting their existing customers within the Federal marketplace. The Account Manager will look to position and sell the Nokia product suite into their accounts and target to meet/exceed their assigned quota within their module.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- The Account Manager will take direction from the Sales Director and/or Sales VP to effectively grow their account base within the Federal sales module they are assigned. This includes maintaining their existing customer base as well as growing the account base by seeking new opportunities and leveraging the entire portfolio of Nokia products and services.
- The Account Manager will communicate to sales leadership regarding opportunities as well as any challenges they may be experiencing.
- The Account Manager will maintain sCRM with current data as well as a robust pipeline that accurately portrays the health of the pipeline.
- The Account Manager will stay current on all developing technologies and complete all required training in the performance of their job.
Location: Herndon, VA; Baltimore, MD; or Iowa area.
Note: Due to the requirements of the National Security Agency, only US Citizens and holders of a valid Green Card are eligible for this position.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- At least 10 years of direct sales experience with a deep understanding of the Federal Government as it relates to mission, function and governance.
- Must have professional experience developing IDIQ contracts and responding to RFI/RFPs
- Knowledge and compliance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) is mandatory to navigate through the Federal landscape.
- Knowledge of IP and optical technologies is required to be successful as well as a thorough understanding of the fixed and mobile wireless marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- The holding of an active security clearance with the Federal Government is desired.
- A strong contact list of senior level decision makers with the Federal market is also preferred.