Federal Account Executive
My client is a 1500 EE unicorn in the CRM & Customer Experience (CX) space with a platform of social media, survey, adtech, and text analytics tools to provide Enterpriseswith information on what their clients and customers are thinking and saying. Brands are becoming more customer-focused and this venture-backed mature startup is leading the way gathering feedback on interactions and encounters.
Due to continued growth they are expanding with a Federal Account Executive opening in DC. An ideal candidate will enjoy hunting for new business with strong relationships up to the CMO (Chief Marketing Office) level at agencies, military and public sectors. While call points go beyond just the Marketing suite a background in selling into digitalmarketing, email marketing, research and development, customer success, customer experience, inside sales, and professional services. Tremendous references exist from 15+ agencies that are current customers.
Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Experience (CX)
Social Media / Social Selling
Enterprise Software / SaaS
Customer Service / Customer Success
1. Sales Planning & Execution - Consistently builds a healthy pipeline and executes the Customer Engagement Process to achieve quarterly & semi-annual goals.
2. Sales Knowledge & Business Acumen - Uses knowledge of organization, the industry, customers & competitors to uncover customer needs & maintain customer relevance.
3. Customer Influence - Leverages meaningful rapport across multiple buying audiences to influence the decision criteria & process.
4. Foundational Attributes - Possesses the necessary core values and DNA traits to survive within organization & the customer?s cultures.
1. 7+ years of Federal salesexperienceselling6-figure deals into Marketing, Digital, HR, Finance Operations, IT and/or Customer Experiencedepartments of Govt Agencies, Military, and/or Public Sector
2. Bachelors degree in sales, marketing, or technical discipline
3. Consistent record of surpassing quotas with appropriate W2 recognition >$200k
4. Demonstrable understanding of the activities, motivation, and sales methodology to succeed
5. Energy, enthusiasm, eagerness, and desire to succeed