Federal Account Executive - Computer Channel Sales - FCPA
Federal Account Executive – Computer Channel Sales will be responsible for all sales activities in support of Channel Partners (National Computer Resellers like CDW, Connection, etc.).
Ideal candidate will be within driving or short flight distance from the assigned geographical area,50% travel required. Individual will build relations, manage and engage in strategic distribution accounts resulting in additional sales of Fujitsu Imaging/POS Products. This is home based position.
This position will be focused on working with the second tier channel (CDW, PC Connection, etc.), and will be supporting those Resellers and helping them earn the business with our products and services. Position will work with a Sales Engineer to provide pre-sales support; demonstrations, selling the value of Fujitsu, reviewing pricing considerations, etc. The role will require calling on large end users that are either existing or potential prospects.
These would include larger organizations in vertical markets such as State and local Government and/or Private Sector. They will get involved whenever an organization is rolling out a large document capture project for Mid-large size clients/resellers.
Position will be supporting including hardware and software into a dedicated geographic territory. Develop and execute business plans that will increase sales, raise name awareness and enhance current customer relationships while creating future opportunities.
Manage all aspects of point of sale (POS), including hardware and software into a dedicated geographic territory. Develop and execute business plans that will increase sales, raise name awareness and enhance current customer relationships while creating future opportunities.
Align daily activities with corporate goals and objectives.
Primary duties will include the following:
- Identify and close opportunities to sell Fujitsu products and solutions within defined territory through a consultative approach
- Develop and manage to a territory sales plan
- Develop and enhance relationship with Fujitsu channel partners
- Increase revenue and market share
- Early end users engagement to solidify position and eliminate competition
- Provide weekly activity reports to manager
- Manage MDF and travel budgets to plan
- Work closely with pre-sales engineer to offer streamlined customer support
- Present at tradeshows, seminars and demos
- Extensive product and industry knowledge for trainings and demos
- Ability to excel in an autonomous work environment
- Travel as needed
- Capable of exceeding large sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other appropriate discipline is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling in the Government and/or private sector into National Computer Resellers, specifically managing national distribution and channel accounts (CDW, Connection, Dell, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in net new software and solution sales
- Deep understanding of capture and content management industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
- Background in IT infrastructure desirable
- CRM familiarity, Salesforce desirable
- Open to 50% business travel, excellent time management and ability to maintain accurate, detailed records. Position will include being out in the field, and customer facing.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Also must be energetic, persistent, committed to the product line and position. Driven, competitive and success oriented.