Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for quoting all FAR15 requirement for all Aerospace proposal activity. This information is assimilated into a report format and utilized to support requirements for Fair and Reasonable Pricing, source selection, negotiations and compliance of the proposal package. Various systems are used to support this activity including SAP, OneSource, WebPlan, and PDM among others. The data is analyzed and summarized for Commodity Managers, Buyers Negotiation Specialists, and DCMA or DCAA.
• Access various systems (SAP, PDM, Business Objects) to identify specific part needs
• Access and analyze Sourcing data to identify customer usage for buy parts
Will maintain project documentation including schedules, progress reports, corrective actions and revised plans
• Perform Cost and Price analysis for FAR 15 Subcontractor proposals
• Consolidate and articulate supplier costs into a well written analysis down to the cost element level.
• Communicate US Government contract requirements to Commodity Managers and Lead Negotiators
• Escalate issue to leadership if supplier is not responding
• Support kick off meetings with supplier, Commodity Manager, Pricing, and Business
• UpdateSFDC for latest status
• Attend Tier 3 meetings to drive results on proposal packages